Career Level Experienced
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Global Staffing is looking for a Agile Project Manager to join our team. This person will lead the successful execution of a variety of projects from start to finish.The position requires a strong blend of Project Management business analysis and technical experience and the ability to work well in a team environment, as well as skills to facilitate communication, planning, problem solving, personal development and decisiveness.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with excellent time-management and problem-solving abilities who thrives in fast-paced environments.
- Manage project timelines, resources, quality and risk, including milestone planning and status reporting, change requests, and other project administration activities.
- Serve as IIT management liaison to the business client(s), leading and performing hands-on analysis of the business and technical environments,
- Supervising implementation activities, ensuring that project plans and schedules are established and maintained, ensuring that deliverables are completed timely and accurately.
- Conducting formal presentations, coordinating with all project stakeholders, ensuring that appropriate project controls are instituted. The position requires a strong blend of Project Management business analysis and technical experience and the ability to work well in a team environment, as well as skills to facilitate communication, planning, problem solving, personal development and decisiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 2-3 years experience in project management
- PMP Certification preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Advanced skillset in time management and task prioritization
- Passion for managing teams and driving results
- Ability to multitask and identify opportunities for process improvement
GLOBAL STAFFING LLC is a certified WOSB that specializes in employment-related services that include temporary and contract staffing, recruiting, permanent placement, outsourcing, outplacement, and consulting solutions. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes happiness, work life balance, and flexibility.
For more information and a full list of our current openings, visit www.globalstaffusa.com.