Career Level Experienced
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Global Staffing LLC. is looking for a Web Developer to join our team in our State of Arkansas, Little Rock office. This role requires individuals to work both individually and collaboratively to write lines of code and test software for flaws.
- Work collaboratively with team to receive and respond to project requests
- Research potential programming needs and required programming languages
- Provide programming experience to creatively design software
- Utilize industry-accepted testing methods troubleshoot flaws
- Work with different teams and departments to ensure code quality
- Create reports and present development updates to teams and stakeholders
- Customize existing code to ensure efficiency and functionality
- Accurately document programming and code changes
- Developing software solutions to meet customer needs.
- Creating and implementing the source code of new applications.
- Testing source code and debugging code.
- Evaluating existing applications and performing updates and modifications.
- Developing technical handbooks to represent the design and code of new applications.
- Good mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and team-working skills.
- 8 years of experience in UI/UX Full Stack Application Design & Development
- Linux Operating System
- Windows Operating System
- 5 years in Web Application Development
- MS Office 365
- 8 years of experience in .NET Framework, PL/SQL
- 5 years in Crystal Reports and Jasper Reports
- 5 years in Web Service Development in XML and JSON Formats
About Global Staffing LLC,
GLOBAL STAFFING LLC is a EEO employer and certified WOSB that specializes in employment-related services that include temporary and contract staffing, recruiting, permanent placement, outsourcing, outplacement, and consulting solutions. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes happiness, work life balance, and flexibility.