Career Level Experienced
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Global Staffing LLC, is looking for a Application Developer to join our team in our Arkansas office. This role is responsible for the coding, design, and maintenance of software. This person strives to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Depending on the type of applications development, critical networking knowledge and certificates may be necessary, which can be obtained through additional coursework and testing. Applications developers must be detail-oriented, creative, and have key problem-solving skills.
- Team up with the development team to develop and maintain the website. Keep in constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content. Update policies to maintain requirements.
- Work collaboratively with team to receive and respond to project requests
- Research potential programming needs and required programming languages
- Provide programming experience to creatively design software
- Utilize industry-accepted testing methods troubleshoot flaws
- Work with different teams and departments to ensure code quality
- Create reports and present development updates to teams and stakeholders
- Customize existing code to ensure efficiency and functionality
- Accurately document programming and code changes
- A Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, programming, or a related field may be preferred for upper-level positions
- Certificates in other related areas, such as networking, may be necessary for some applications development
- IT Application Support in an Oracle Cloud Environment
- 3 years of experience for entry-level positions
- Proven experience creating applications or other types of software
- Oracle Configuration, Reporting and Interfaces
- Up-to-date knowledge of different programming languages, such as C, C++,C# or Micro Focus COBOL.Net or VB.Net within ASP.Net framework or Java (in relation to Oracle)
- Experience working within an Agile software development environment
- Ability and willingness to work independently and efficiently
- Desire to work collaboratively to ensure effective execution of project deadlines
- Strongly detail-oriented with an ability to quickly identify and solve programming errors