Career Level Experienced
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Global Staffing LLC, is looking for a ETL Developer to join our team in our Arkansas office. This role is responsible for the specialist who designs data storage systems, works to fill them with data and supervises a process of loading big data into a data warehousing software. They usually work as a part of the business intelligence team.
- Develop, design, tune and maintain SSIS packages to perform the ETL process.
- Design and develop SQL Server stored procedures, functions, views and triggers to be used during the ETL process.
- Design and develop ETL solutions using data integration tools for interfacing between source application and the Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Develops ETL technical specifications, designs, develops, tests, implements, and supports optimal data solutions.
- Documents ETL data mappings, data dictionaries, processes, programs and solutions as per established standards for data governance.
- Integrates ETL development with existing projects to maximize object reuse.
- Creates, executes, and documents unit test plans for ETL and data integration processes and programs.
- Work with the data analysis team to assess and troubleshoot potential data quality issues at key intake points such as validating control totals at intake.
- Perform problem assessment, resolution and documentation in existing ETL packages, mapping and workflows in production
- Troubleshoot data issues and defects to determine root cause.
- Performance tuning of the ETL process and SQL queries, and recommend and implement ETL and query tuning techniques.
- Develop and create transformation queries, views, and stored procedures for ETL processes, and process automations.
- Minimum 3 years of experience designing, developing, testing, and implementing ETL solutions using any enterprise ETL tools (SSIS).
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- 3+ years of experience working with high volume data bases and/or big data.
- SQL Server 2005, 2008 R2 & 2012
- Knowledge of C, C#
- Team Foundation Server (TFS 2010)
Windows Scripts/Power shell Scripts
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems or business management.