Career Level Experienced
Industry Business Analyst
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Global Staffing LLC. is looking for a Business Analyst to join our team in North Carolina office. The Business Analyst will facilitate and manage projects by serving as the liaison for users and developers. This role is responsible for communicating goals and evaluating results as requested.
The ideal candidate has a curious mind and enjoys taking a challenging problem, breaking it down into sections, reviewing the information, and asking the right questions. This person must have exceptional people skills as well as creative solutions.
- Develop and communicate – Develop and communicate detailed specifications for implementation while maintaining customer expectations. Produce reports, timelines, and graphics to communicate expectations and progress to management, customers, investors, and other relevant parties.
- Research and test – Research and analyze the nature, effect, and results of system difficulties. Work closely with IT team to satisfy data sampling, project analysis, testing verification, and other user requests from existing client databases.
- Collaborate – Work closely with colleagues to understand technical needs. Understand how any disruptions will potentially change a project and affect the business. Communicate with team leads to ensure client satisfaction, and provide recommendations as needed.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- 7 years of Experience and knowledge in the area of application analysis, application design and system integration.
- 7 years of Experience in the entire systems development life cycle processes including workflow analysis, workflow diagrams, design, QA and testing.
- 7 years of Experience in analyzing and documenting complex business functions and system needs; developing requirements and use cases for the “to be” solution.
- 7 years of Experience with application analysis and design to develop feasibility studies, cost analysis, staff estimates and implementation strategies
- 7 years of Experience leading requirements gathering and analysis sessions and translate business and functional requirements to technical solutions.
- 5 years of Experience working in a large, complex government agency with an understanding of how legislation translates to business needs.
About Global Staffing:
GLOBAL STAFFING LLC is a EEO employer and certified WOSB that specializes in employment-related services that include temporary and contract staffing, recruiting, permanent placement, outsourcing, outplacement, and consulting solutions. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes happiness, work life balance, and flexibility.