Career Level Experienced
Experience Full Time
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Business Type: IT Staffing Agency
Total Compensation: 100k – 150k
Must be available to start as soon as possible
Key tasks and responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced Manager who can identify, manage, write and win large contracts internationally and domestically, ideally this includes government, public, and private sectors. Areas of responsibility will include:
- Excellent communication and project management skills to manage clients and partners and gather deliverables from a range of internal and external stakeholders within pressurized schedules.
- Excellent organizational skills and have a strong ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Very strong writing skills to be able to construct high quality, complex narratives and convey complex ideas simply and clearly.
- Ability to interpret and analyze complex information from a range of sources and present in a succinct and compelling way.
- Strong numeracy skills and moderate-advanced level of competence using Excel spreadsheets and formulas for financial information including price modeling and budget preparation.
- Ability to think and work pro-actively and creatively under pressure.
- Confident and proficient in IT skills including Microsoft Office and Google Suite products.
- Coordinating the bidding process and preparing bid templates.
- Compiling company project experience credentials documents, formatted CVs and capability statements, references, certificates etc for bids.
- Preparing content for a range of proposals including direct sales for small to medium sized projects through to large, complex multi-year, multi-country program.
- Creating and fostering relationships with clients, partners and associates. Liaising with external suppliers and partners – obtaining CVs, fee rates and information on their availability, keeping them informed of project status, obtaining required documentation and in cases where they are leading the bid, providing required documentation.
- Engage with internal team including program designers to validate approach, design and pricing assumptions, budget preparation and work plans.
- Handling timely submission of applications (digital and physical) in accordance with client stipulations, ensuring quality assurance processes are adhered to.
- Reconcile pricing rates with previous pricing for existing clients.