Career Level Mid Level
Industry Data Science
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Global Staffing LLC. is looking for a Data Analyst to join our team in our Virginia office. The Data Scientist is responsible for analytical, statistical, and programming skills to collect, analyze, and interpret large data sets.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Knowledge/experience in statistical modeling, data mining and ML using tools/techniques, Python, R, deep learning, text mining, graphic analysis
- Geospatial analysis packages: ArcGIS or similar products
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Must be self-driven, curious, creative and a good communicator
- Demonstrate the ability to work in diverse, cross-functional teams.
- Business intelligence packages: Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, or similar products
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.