Career Level Experienced
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Global Staffing LLC. is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our team in our Virginia Information Technology Agency office. The Salesforce Program Architect prospects sales and qualifies leads for new and existing accounts.
The ideal candidate is someone with high energy, a curiosity about the industry, and tenacity. This person will bring new ideas, think outside the box, have a deep passion for the role and create ways to attain new accounts.
- Contribute to a program vision while advising and articulating program/project strategies on enabling technologies;
- Troubleshoot key product team implementation issues and demonstrate ability to drive to successful resolution;
- Review releases and roadmaps from Salesforce and evaluate the impacts to current applications, orgs, and solutions;
- Identification and pro-active management of risk areas and commitment to seeing an issue through to complete resolution;
- Lead the evaluation of business and technical requirements from a senior level.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the capabilities and features of Service Cloud and Sales Cloud;
- Certificates Salesforce Admin, Advanced Admin, Platform Builder, Technical Architect;
- Experience in application architecture on the Salesforce.com platform and Integration Technologies.
- Salesforce Platform Dev I, Salesforce 201 and 401 certifications
- Knowledge of security concepts such as single sign on, IAM and data security
- Proven experience and ability to develop custom configured, Visualforce and Lightning applications on the platform.