Career Level Experienced
Experience Part Time To Full Time
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Global Staffing, LLC is looking for an administrative assistant to join our team. This person will work to support the daily operations.
The ideal candidate is a high-energy individual with excellent organizational skills, a strong attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal communications.
- Field inbound communications – Answer phone calls/general email inquiries and route to the appropriate internal parties as needed.
- Coordinate scheduling – Set up meetings based on cross-functional availability for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Organize internal resources – Build out and maintain processes to keep files and office supplies organized and easily accessible.
- Liaise meeting – Act as point person for all meeting requests.
- Communicate policies and procedures – Alert employees of new processes, rules and regulations.
- Facilitate executive-level operations – Submit expense reports and send communications for high-level staff as needed.
- High school diploma
- 1-2 years experience as an administrative assistant, secretary or receptionist preferred
- Strong organizational, communication, and time-management skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, high-energy attitude
- Resourcefulness, creativity, and problem-solving skill set
- Familiarity with office equipment (i.e. printers, fax machines, projectors)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel and PowerPoint)
GLOBAL STAFFING LLC is a certified WOSB that specializes in employment-related services that include temporary and contract staffing, recruiting, permanent placement, outsourcing, outplacement, and consulting solutions. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes happiness, work life balance, and flexibility.