Career Level Experienced
Industry Help Desk
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Global Staffing LLC, is looking for a Help Desk Analyst to join our team in our North Carolina office. This person will provide technical guidance and support to our business and customers.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, solid analytical skills, and proven problem-solving experience. He/she will use their interpersonal skills to communicate with customers and provide a solution to their technical problems quickly and professionally. Help Desk Analyst serves as the first contact for customers who need technical assistance over the phone or email.
- Manage Help Desk tickets in a timely manner
- Respond to customer issues via phone, email and computer chat
- Provide customer assistance
- Document customer interactions
- Run diagnostics to resolve customer reported issues
- Escalate issues to the next Tier with next level of difficulty
- Install, make changes and repair computer hardware and software
- Follow-up with customers to ensure issues are resolved
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or the equivalent) is required
- Four years of related technical support experience
- Experience and knowledge of browser-based applications.
- Broad knowledge of the NC FAST application and functionality
- Technically savvy with strong project management skills
- Experience working in a Application/Production Support based (not hardware) help desk environment.
- Experience troubleshooting issues and achieving solutions
- Working knowledge of social services and Medicaid programs and systems.
- Experience writing and running SQL queries.
- Experience in phone based Customer Service focused roles, being able to think and respond quickly to customer questions
- The ability to explain to a non-technical person in a way they will understand