Career Level Experienced
Industry IT Operations
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Global Staffing LLC, is looking for an IT Operations Specialist to join our team in our North Carolina office. This person will provide guidance and support to our business and customers.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the management of workflow throughout all departments within a business. The purpose of this position is to optimize daily activities and performance of the business across the board.
- Assist the business operations manager in planning, organizing and coordinating functions relating to the operation of the business
- Maintain an updated client, customer, contractor and supplier management system
- Monitor expenses and budget in line with the finance and accounts department
- Train new hires as necessary and ensure policies and procedures are followed
- Keep up to date with the current market trends and industry forecasts
- Coordinates with different departments to achieve optimal work production across the board
- Provide recommendations and suggestions for improvements in any aspects relating to increased performance
- Help with the onboarding process including screen and interviewing candidates
- 5 years experience in Web applications, networks, protocols and email (SMTP, POP3)
- 5 years experience in Working knowledge of relational databases
- 5 years experience in Web Technologies (XML, HTML, JAVA Script, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, etc.)
- 5 years experience in Experience with database manipulation via a programming language
- 5 years experience in Impeccable time-management and record keeping
- The ability to take complex end-user requirements to code
- 2 years experience in LDAP directories, such as: Active Directory, eDirectory, OpenLDAP
- 2 years experience in Web Services integrations
About Global Staffing LLC,
GLOBAL STAFFING LLC is a EEO employer and certified WOSB that specializes in employment-related services that include temporary and contract staffing, recruiting, permanent placement, outsourcing, outplacement, and consulting solutions. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes happiness, work life balance, and flexibility.