Career Level Mid Level
Industry IT Support
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Global Staffing LLC, is looking for a IT Support Specialist to join our team in our North Carolina office. This person will provide technical guidance and support to our business and customers.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, solid analytical skills, and proven problem-solving experience. The duties will include ensuring optimal use of our hardware and software technologies, enhancing system performance, and securing data.
- Consulting with IT managers and other departments as required.
- Providing IT assistance to staff and customers.
- Training end-users on hardware functionality and software programs.
- Resolving logged errors in a timely manner.
- Monitoring hardware, software, and system performance metrics.
- Updating computer software. as well as upgrading hardware and systems.
- Maintaining databases and ensuring system security.
- Documenting processes and performing diagnostic tests.
- Keeping track of technological advancements and trends in IT support.
- In-depth knowledge of computer hardware, software, and networks.
- 3 years experience in Active Directory
- 3 years experience in Office 2013/2016/O365
- 3 years experience in TN3270
- 3 years experience in Wireless Access Points
- 3 years experience in Printer troubleshooting
- Ability to determine IT needs and train end-users.
- 3 years experience in Imaging and installing PC/laptops
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of database maintenance and system security.
- Experience in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
About Global Staffing LLC,
GLOBAL STAFFING LLC, is a EEO employer and certified WOSB that specializes in employment-related services that include temporary and contract staffing, recruiting, permanent placement, outsourcing, outplacement, and consulting solutions. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes happiness, work life balance, and flexibility.