Career Level Mid Level
Industry IT Support
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Global Staffing LLC. is looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join our team in our North Carolina office. This person will provide technical guidance and support to our business and customers.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, solid analytical skills, and proven problem-solving experience. He/she will use their interpersonal skills to communicate with customers and provide a solution to their Technical problems quickly and professionally.
- Act as product expert – Review and respond to all software and hardware issues as reported. Evaluate the product by testing its capabilities in an on-going manner. Determine and report on system capabilities and restrictions. Evaluate the customer objective and suggest alternatives and recommendations.
- Provide customer support – Collaborate with other technical team members to provide exceptional customer service to the client. Work with programmers to explain any errors found and provide recommendations for a solution. Improve any current programs by understanding the goal and outcome.
- Testing– Maintains system capability by testing computer components.
- Operating– Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- System- Achieves computer system objectives by gathering pertinent data; identifying and evaluating options; recommending a course of action.
- Results– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or the equivalent) is required
- 2-3 years of related technical support experience
- Knowledge of TN3270
- Knowledge in Imaging and installing PC/laptops
- Technically savvy with strong project management skills
- Experienced in Printer troubleshooting
- Office 2013/2016/O365
- Experience in Wireless Access Points
- Experience troubleshooting issues and achieving solutions
- Active Directory
- The ability to explain to a non-technical person in a way they will understand