Career Level Experienced
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
***The candidate will work remotely for the duration of this engagement.
Global Staffing LLC, is currently seeking talented IT professional ,The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Solutions Architect/Developer designs and builds business applications and support functions based upon identified business requirements and use cases. Provides leadership to implement strategic business objectives with an emphasis on application architecture. Applies advanced analysis skills and experience in principals of architecting, designing, demonstrating, and positioning Dynamics CRM based solutions. Responsible for researching and resolving all reported issues.
• Manages large, complex deployments and configurations, system through analysis and customization.
• Ensures the newly implemented Dynamics CRM system integrates seamlessly with the existing infrastructure of the company.
• Serves as the primary point of contact and subject matter expert for all CRM development related issues, concerns, and needs.
• Designs, develops, and implements solutions to further expand our use of CRM across the organization in accordance with business objectives.
• Clearly articulates architectural differences between solution methods, and the challenges and approaches to successful integration of platforms.
• Effectively translates use cases and requirements into user stories.
• Provide some training and documentation – Training and documentation of the system is important as changes to the system have been and are progressing at a rapid pace.
• Create, Deliver and Manage CRM Applications
• Create web portals for enterprise MS Dynamics 365 CRM applications
• Create and manage Dynamics 365 CRM online solutions
• Create solution components; create managed and unmanaged solutions; configure publishers and versions; work with multiple solutions; import and export solutions
• Customize Dynamics 365 CRM forms
• Design the form structure; build a form; use specialized form components; use access teams and sub-grids; work with navigation; understand form types; use multiple forms; implement form customizations and mobile clients
• Implement Dynamics CRM views and visualizations
• Create view types; manage system, public, and personal views; create, modify, and delete views; customize views; customize charts; customize dashboards; use themes
• Manage Dynamics CRM entities
• Manage entity ownership; manage entity properties; understand system and custom entities
• Configure field customizations
• Develop and configure fields; configure field properties; use calculated fields; use rollup fields; configure global option sets; create alternate keys; configure field-level security; understand status and status reasons
• Implement entity relationships
• Create relationship types; understand cascading rules; work with hierarchical data; understand and configure entity mapping; create connections and connection roles
• Understand when to use business rules; understand business rule scopes; understand how business rules are triggered; configure business rules, conditions, and actions
• Implement workflows; identify workflow types; implement dialogs and custom actions; identify when to use business process flows, workflow dialogs, and custom actions
• Create business process flows; enable business process flows; work with steps, stages, and categories; work with multiple entities; use conditional branching; implement role-driven business process flows
• Design application, technical, domain, or solution architecture, including design and implementation of solutions.
Must be able to demonstrate excellent program management, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills. Expert skills in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and the ability to work under tight timeline. Responsible for working with both senior-level business executives and IT personnel to define and execute program requirements and manage stakeholder expectations. Strategically plan and manage initiatives consisting of program components that meet Departmental, State and other stakeholder expectations. Responsible for the leadership, direction and oversight of the project team(s) and of all vendor related activities tied to the program. Report to Sr. Executive Management. Authorize and manage internal and external relationships (agency, Federal, vendor, and other State agencies) and dependencies across initiative components to ensure successful delivery of the program. Ensure efficient distribution of the technical and business resources; and will coordinate with business executives the initiation or continuation of project(s) based on business requirements, business performance and available organizational resources. Responsible for establishing and executing adequate project management controls based on industry accepted methodologies and standards. These controls include the responsibility to monitor and control cost, schedule, performance and risk; to ensure quality and security; overall integration and issues resolution and to perform administrative functions. Assess and monitor business and financial performance of initiative components from strategic perspective.
Skill Required / Desired
- Experience Creating, Delivering and Managing CRM Applications- Required 3 Years
- Experience creating web portals for enterprise MS Dynamics 365 CRM applications – Required 3Years
- Experience creating and managing Dynamics 365 CRM online solutions – Required 3 Years
- Experience customizing Dynamics 365 CRM forms -Required 3 Years
- Experience implementing Dynamics CRM views and visualizations – Required 3 Years
- Manage entity ownership; manage entity properties; understand system and custom entities -Required 3Years
- Understand when to use business rules; understand business rule scopes; understand how business rules are triggered -Required 3Years.
GLOBAL STAFFING LLC is a certified WOSB that specializes in employment-related services that include temporary and contract staffing, recruiting, permanent placement, outsourcing, outplacement, and consulting solutions.