Career Level Experienced
Industry Software Engineering
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Global Staffing LLC, is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team in our North Carolina office. Their job will be to oversee the production of test documents, the creation of test procedures, and to ensure the successful deployment of company products.
- Meeting with the software/product designers to determine quality assurance parameters.
- Leading the QA team in designing QA test procedures.
- Overseeing the drafting of testing documents.
- Implementing testing procedures and overseeing the QA process.
- Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures.
- Conducting analysis checks on product specifications.
- Reviewing Quality Assurance reports.
- Ensuring the successful deployment of products into the market.
- Responding to requests from the design team and management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Product Management or relevant field.
- Previous experience as a QA Engineer.
- Proficient in various SDLC (agile, iterative, etc.), not just automation tester.
- Managerial experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a fasted-pace environment
- High-level analytical skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Critical thinker.
- Ability to project manage.
- All types of testing (performance, functional, load, web services, data creation, persistent layer verification, stress, etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office software.
- SOAP UI utilizing REST requests – in depth knowledge, not just exposure
- Detail oriented.