Career Level Experienced
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Global Staffing LLC, is looking for a Senior Software Quality Control Engineer to join our team in our North Carolina office. This person will lead the successful execution of a variety of projects from start to finish.
The ideal candidate to oversee the production of test documents, the creation of test procedures, and to ensure the successful deployment of company products.
- Meeting with the software/product designers to determine quality assurance parameters.
- Leading the QA team in designing QA test procedures.
- Overseeing the drafting of testing documents.
- Implementing testing procedures and overseeing the QA process.
- Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures.
- Conducting analysis checks on product specifications.
- Reviewing Quality Assurance reports.
- Ensuring the successful deployment of products into the market.
- Responding to requests from the design team and management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Product Management or relevant field.
- Previous experience as a QA Engineer
- Selenium – Web Driver – in depth knowledge required, not just exposure.
- Managerial experience preferred.
- High-level analytical skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- SQL, relational database, and ability to read a data model.
- Experience with large-scale web based (COTS) project
- Critical thinker.
- Ability to project manage.
- All types of testing (performance, functional, load, web services, data creation, persistent layer verification, stress, etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office software.
- Proficient in various SDLC (agile, iterative, etc.), not just automation tester.
- Detail oriented and Fast Paced