Career Level Experienced
Industry Technical Services
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Global Staffing LLC, is looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join our team in our North Carolina office. This person will provide technical guidance and support to our business and customers.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background, solid analytical skills, and proven problem-solving experience. He/she will use their interpersonal skills to communicate with customers and provide a solution to their technical problems quickly and professionally.
- Review and respond to all software and hardware issues as reported. Evaluate the product by testing its capabilities in an on-going manner. Determine and report on system capabilities and restrictions. Evaluate the customer objective and suggest alternatives and recommendations.
- Decision-making; risk management analysis; managing projects and teams; project management software such as Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office.
- Prepare and present reports clearly and concisely in both oral and written form; facilitate communication within teams and extended project teams.
- Provide leadership, motivation, and mentoring to project team members; coordinate actions of team members and resolve conflicts.
- Provide Customer Support- Collaborate with other technical team members to provide exceptional customer service to the client. Work with programmers to explain any errors found and provide recommendations for a solution. Improve any current programs by understanding the goal and outcome.
- Project management experience with mainframe data conversion to a COTS system is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or the equivalent) is required
- Four years of related technical support experience
- Technically savvy with strong project management skills
- Agile Methodology and SharePoint experience
- Ability to work in a fasted-pace environment.
- Experience troubleshooting issues and achieving solutions
- The ability to explain to a non-technical person in a way they will understand