Career Level Experienced
Industry Help Desk
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Global Staffing LLC, is looking for a Help Desk Analyst to join our team in our North Carolina office. This person will drive customer satisfaction by fielding inquiries, addressing points and maintaining extensive product knowledge.
The ideal candidate has a customer-first mindset and aims to deliver high-quality service in every customer interaction.
- Manage inbound customer communications – Answer incoming calls and emails to address customer questions, requests and issues.
- Consult on customer success – Advise customers on how to successfully leverage the product/service based on their unique needs.
- Maintain working product knowledge – Act as a product expert to ensure information given to customers is accurate, up-to-date and strategic.
- Track interactions in CRM – Record customers interactions in internal system for cross-functional awareness and relationship development.
- 4-5 years proven experience in supporting client success
- Experience writing and running SQL queries.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience researching, analyzing and interpreting automated system problems.
- Ability to address complaints and issues with effective solutions and a positive attitude
- Broad knowledge of the NC FAST application and functionality.
- Passion for delighting customers with above and beyond service
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills
- Working knowledge of social services and Medicaid programs and systems.
- Familiarity with CRM system