Career Level Mid Level
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Global Staffing is looking for a Network Engineer to join our team.
The ideal candidate is prompt and reliable, has superior support skills and excellent communication. He/she will have a proven track record of client satisfaction and is motivated to provide superior service.
1. 95% travel with most being overnight stays, all within the state of NC (reimbursed)
2. 75% of work performed after 5:00pm M-F and on weekends
3. Ability to travel using your own reliable vehicle with $0.54 per mile reimbursement
4. Ability to lift up to 20 pounds with sustained carry for 5 minutes
5. Ability to work beyond 40 hours in a week
Responsibility for working with site contact and service providers for the turn-up and testing of data citcuits
Specialization in Local Area Networks (LANs)/Wide Area Networks (WANs), TCP/IP, virtual machines, and/or server/network infrastructure
Responsibility for installation and configuration of network routers and switches
Responsibility for installation of cable, wiring and related equipment for telephony and data interfaces and systems with communications functions
Responsibility for performance of implementation testing per AOC provided technical documentation
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree or certification preferred
- Ability to build strong relationships with the customer and display excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage your workflow in a timely and consistent manager
- Ability to lift to 20 pounds
- Problem-solving skills and mechanical aptitude
- Computer skills including Microsoft office
- Knowledgeable about all safety requirements
GLOBAL STAFFING LLC is a certified WOSB that specializes in employment-related services that include temporary and contract staffing, recruiting, permanent placement, outsourcing, outplacement, and consulting solutions. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes happiness, work life balance, and flexibility.
For more information and a full list of our current openings, visit www.globalstaffusa.com.