Career Level Mid Level
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Global Staffing LLC is looking for a Network/Telecom Specialist to join our team.
Network/Telecom Specialists manage networks to ensure they function efficiently. Tasks such as collecting network performance data, monitoring network security, troubleshooting issues, anticipating problems and performing routine maintenance are commonplace for these IT professionals.
Candidates will have to work 100% onsite for this position.
Network Engineer, Network Analyst, Infrastructure Specialist
1. 95% travel with most being overnight stays, all within the state of NC (reimbursed)
2. 75% of work performed after 5:00pm M-F and on weekends
3. Ability to travel using your own reliable vehicle with $0.54 per mile reimbursement
4. Ability to lift up to 20 pounds with sustained carry for 5 minutes
5. Ability to work beyond 40 hours in a week
Expected Skills: Able to work without assistance; have technologically relevant education; have deep Cisco experience.
Description (including, but not limited to):
1. Responsibility for working with site contact and service providers for the turn-up and testing of data citcuits
2. Specialization in Local Area Networks (LANs)/Wide Area Networks (WANs), TCP/IP, virtual machines, and/or server/network infrastructure
3. Responsibility for installation and configuration of network routers and switches
4. Responsibility for installation of cable, wiring and related equipment for telephony and data interfaces and systems with communications functions
5. Responsibility for performance of implementation testing per AOC provided technical documentation
Global Staffing LLC is a certified WOSB that specializes in employment-related services that include temporary and contract staffing, recruiting, permanent placement, outsourcing, outplacement, and consulting solutions. We seek top-quality candidates globally to bridge the gap between employees and employers. Quality candidates in the following industries: Aerospace & Defense, Commercial Enterprise, Federal & State, Governments, Financial IT, Healthcare IT, Media & Broadcasting, Power & Energy. Global Staffing LLC is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Global Staffing LLC prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Global Staffing LLC conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.