Career Level Mid Level
Experience Contracted To Full Time
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Global Staffing, LLC is looking for a project manager to join our team. This person will lead the successful execution of a variety of projects from start to finish.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with excellent time-management and problem-solving abilities who thrives in fast-paced environments.
- Deliver on-time, in-budget projects – Execute projects within the intended scope, timeframe and funds.
- Communicate with clients – Drive contact with clients throughout the project lifecycle to understand/set expectations, establish timelines and grow the relationship.
- Manage resources – Coordinate with internal teams and external vendors to identify and allocate the necessary resources for each project.
- Develop project plans – Create detailed plans for each project to outline execution strategy including objectives, schedule, and cost.
- Track and communicate progress – Measure performance for presentation to clients and internal leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 2-3 years experience in project management
- PMP Certification preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Tools: MS Project and Excel
- Advanced skillset in time management and task prioritization
- Passion for managing teams and driving results
- Ability to multitask and identify opportunities for process improvement
If you have experience with Information Technology or in any related field, and are looking to explore this opportunity, we would like to set up a time to discuss our vision with you.
GLOBAL STAFFING LLC is a certified WOSB that specializes in employment-related services that include temporary and contract staffing, recruiting, permanent placement, outsourcing, outplacement, and consulting solutions. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes happiness, work life balance, and flexibility.
For more information and a full list of our current openings, visit www.globalstaffusa.com.