Career Level Experienced
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Global Staffing LLC is looking for Share point Project Manager
******** LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY ******** The manager is not interested in candidates that will relocate. The candidates submitted have to live in Raleigh, NC.
***The candidate will be allowed to work remotely until all staff return to site. At that point the candidate will be required to come onsite. The candidate will need to come onsite the first day to collect equipment.
The candidate must have superb project management skills and great soft skills, plus the ability to work in a fast pace environment.
The client has signed a contract with a vendor to provide an integrated case/financial management system to replace multiple legacy applications. Each Project Manager position is responsible for managing multiple deliverables for the implementation effort. S/he manages project resources, and facilitates project meetings, and presentations within assigned areas of responsibility (e.g. data migration, training planning and execution, business process reviews, etc.).
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Direct, assign responsibilities and scope of authority, and coordinate activities of project personnel
to ensure projects progress on schedule and within budget.
• Maintain team project
plans and monitor the progress status of teams and individual members.
• Oversee the overall planning, coordination, execution, and completion of assigned projects
and strategic initiatives.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Define, develop, and execute project plans specifying goals, strategy, resources, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans according in collaboration with the PMO methodology and process, ensuring project goals are met on time and on budget.
• Consult with management to review project proposals, risk analysis, and resources needed to accomplish projects.
• Prepare project status reports using established standards for project reporting and documentation.
Staff work hours are typically 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday – Friday.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES / COMPETENCIES: Knowledge of: operating systems and the capabilities and limitations of hardware; court system operations; accounting, mathematical, or statistical theories, methods, and practices; project management principles and methodologies; computer application development; business strategies, objectives, needs, and service expectations; group facilitation; issue and
change management processes; and established standards for risk management.
Skills in: decision-making; risk management analysis; managing projects and teams; project management software such as Microsoft Project; and MS Word, Excel, Access, and SharePoint. Ability to: comprehend, analyze, and interpret organizational and procedural problems and recommend solutions; comprehend and use new technology; establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders; prepare and present reports clearly and concisely in both oral and written form; facilitate communication within teams and extended project teams; provide leadership, motivation, and mentoring to project team members; coordinate actions of team members and resolve conflicts; and obtain and maintain project commitment from team members and stakeholders.
Management requires applicants with at least six (6)years of progressive experience managing application development projects. Experience with the following is required: Microsoft Project Server, project management methodologies, PMBOK, and SDLC (e.g., Waterfall, Agile, etc.). Management requires candidates
with Agile experience..
- Agile Methodology experience- Highly desired 15 Years
- PMP Certification – Highly desired 15 Years
- Change management process experience- Required 15 Years
- Decision-making; risk management analysis; managing projects and teams; project management software such as Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office- Required 15 Years
- SharePoint experience- Required 15 Years
- Prepare and present reports clearly and concisely in both oral and written form; facilitate communication within teams and extended project teams- Required 15 Years
- Provide leadership, motivation, and mentoring to project team members; coordinate actions of team members and resolve conflicts- Required 15 Years
- Ability to work in a fasted-pace environment- Required 15 Years
GLOBAL STAFFING LLC is a certified WOSB that specializes in employment-related services that include temporary and contract staffing, recruiting, permanent placement, outsourcing, outplacement, and consulting solutions.