Career Level Mid Level
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Global Staffing. LLC is looking for a Tester to join our team. This position is for a tester who can work at a quick & accurate pace. The successful candidate works closely with the systems implementation team as part of the new Agile collaborated team of DHS.
The ideal candidate has a curious mind and enjoys taking a challenging problem, breaking it down into sections, reviewing the information, and asking the right questions. This person must have exceptional people skills as well as creative solutions.
Scrum Team Tester-Role Responsibilities:
• Develop manual test scripts, test conditions, input test data, and expected results for application product integration, and user acceptance test phases.
• Develop, update, and maintain testing standards and procedures,
• Working with Basic SQL queries to do required data analysis for testing front end screens.
• Execute test scripts and log defects,
• Work with the application team in Agile Development Cycles (sprints) to resolve any issues that arise out of the testing process,
• Participate in the Agile Development Cycles (sprints) to ensure that solutions meet business requirements Validate product fixes,
• Inform the test lead of any issues that may affect the schedule, budget, or quality of the product or the testing process,
• Mine test data from a data source for conditions needed for business scenarios
Required /Desired Skills
- Experience testing Linux-based batch processes – Desired 3Years
- Experience with full Software Development Lifecycle -Desired 1Years
- Experience in Work soft, Test Complete, Tosca, and Parasoft Selenic, or other regression testing tools- Desired 1Years
- Experience with Rational test tools-Nice to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, or a related field
- Five to seven years of related experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experienced management skills with the ability to lead, facilitate, motivate and organize