Career Level Experienced
Industry Business Analyst
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Global Staffing LLC. is looking for a Business Analyst to join our team. The Business Analyst will facilitate and manage projects by serving as the liaison for users and developers. This role is responsible for communicating goals and evaluating results as requested.
The ideal candidate has a curious mind and enjoys taking a challenging problem, breaking it down into sections, reviewing the information, and asking the right questions. This person must have exceptional people skills as well as creative solutions.
- Develop and communicate – Develop and communicate detailed specifications for implementation while maintaining customer expectations. Produce reports, timelines, and graphics to communicate expectations and progress to management, customers, investors, and other relevant parties.
- Research and test – Research and analyze the nature, effect, and results of system difficulties. Work closely with IT team to satisfy data sampling, project analysis, testing verification, and other user requests from existing client databases.
- Collaborate – Work closely with colleagues to understand technical needs. Understand how any disruptions will potentially change a project and affect the business. Communicate with team leads to ensure client satisfaction, and provide recommendations as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, or a related field
- Experience of 5 years with problem identification and integration of technical skills to resolve issues.
- Experience of 5 years designing within the Curam software suite.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- 5 years of Experience and understanding Curam Case Management functionality and associated business processes of a Social Security organization.
- Experience of 5 years in business process analysis (Use Cases and/or process flows) and mapping (Gap Analysis) techniques in Curam.
- Experienced management skills with the ability to lead, facilitate, motivate and organize
- Experience in business application consulting or development.
- Knowledge and experience with Curam workflow and rules in Curam Medicaid
- 2 years of Experience Modules User Centric Design/Citizen Engagement
- 5 years of Experience in leading JAD sessions.
- Knowledge and Experience in the REACT Framework
GLOBAL STAFFING LLC is a EEO employer and certified WOSB that specializes in employment-related services that include temporary and contract staffing, recruiting, permanent placement, outsourcing, outplacement, and consulting solutions. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes happiness, work life balance, and flexibility.