Career Level Experienced
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Sr .Net Developer
The person in this role will join 2 current developers to maintain existing systems, as well as develop a new web and mobile application. They will be participating in all aspects of Agile development, including Backlog grooming, Spring Planning, Stand ups, Review and Retrospectives.
Projects supported will be:
Michigan Nutrition Database (MIND) – A .net 4.0 web forms application for claims and reimbursement, that support the Child Nutrition Programs offered by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
MiND 2.0 – This will be a new .net Core 3.1 application to replace the current MiND application as well as create a new mobile application.
Gateway – A .net Core 2.0 application which interacts with multiple systems, to improve the user experience for consumers of the MDE Child Nutrition web applications.
Required Skill set:
- Experience in Microsoft ASP.NET 4.0 with C#VB -3 Years Exp.
- Developing Systems with Microsoft SQL Server database-2 Years Exp.
- Experience in MVC and Entity Framework – 2 Years Exp
- API / WCF Web services- 1 years experience
- Experience in .NET Core 2.0 or greater – 6 Months Exp.
- Experience developing application code in adherence to ADA standards (WCAG 2.0, AA)- Highly desired 6 Months
- Experience with developing mobile applications with Microsoft Xamarin – Desired 6 Months
- Experience with Microsoft ASP.NET Core Blazor- Highly desired 3 Years Exp.