Career Level Experienced
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
GLOBAL STAFFING, LLC seeking experienced Senior Release Technical Lead . This position will provide hands-on technical leadership to the release team for the entire release management lifecycle across multiple applications as well as recommend release process improvement alternatives. Release tasks may be inclusive of application and platform updates for the development, test, and production environments.
This position will work collaboratively with software developers and testers as they set up their builds for dev/test/prod environments, assist in preparing release details, maintaining the release schedule for all core services and ensures alignment across all stakeholders. This position will be responsible for performing tasks associated with the build and deploy processes for the client application by preparing and executing build scripts and troubleshooting build related issues for the program utilizing Curam software suite as well as other tools and utilities.
The position will work with IT management in tracking and monitoring the progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and provide leadership to improve the software engineering processes and practices associated with continuous build and deploy of application changes. This position will interact with the architects, developers, Operations and Maintenance Team and Database Administrators to ensure proper environment functionality and performance.
Skill Required / Desired :
- Thorough knowledge/experience with Agile SDLC processes (Scrum, Kanban)- Required 5 Years
- Hands on experience developing and managing CI/CD (DevOps) pipeline using Teamcity or Jenkins -Required 5 Years
- Hands on Experience (like branching, merging, configuring, and administering) with BitBucket and SVN Source Code Management tool- Required 5Years
- Experience with Planning, Creating, communicating and managing branch merging & tagging strategy- Required 7 Years
- Knowledge and experience in J2EE-specific application hosting, application tracing/debugging, and application deployment- Required 7 Years
- Knowledge and hands on experience with J2EE application build/deployment techniques and tools including, but not limited to Ant, Maven, Ivy etc- Required 5Years
- Experience with planning, coordinating, creating, and managing release plan and related tasks for deployment for large/distributed application(s)- Required 5 Years
- Strong troubleshooting skills and experience with Java development, build processes, application stack traces- Required 5 Years
- Experience with tools for logging (like SPLUNK)- Required 3 Years
- Strong Oracle SQL hands on skills- Required 5 Years
- Hands on experience with Application Workspace setup using IBM Eclipse IDE – Required 5 Years
- Hands on experience with deployment tools like Octopus Deploy, Chef- Required 3 Years
- Experience with tools for effort management (ex. Jira)- Required 5 Years
- Experience in Configuration Management as per industry standards and best practices -Required 5 Years
- Good communication and presentation skills to various levels of peers and management – Required
- Candidate local to Raleigh, North Carolina -Required.
GLOBAL STAFFING LLC is a certified WOSB that specializes in employment-related services that include temporary and contract staffing, recruiting, permanent placement, outsourcing, outplacement, and consulting solutions.