Career Level Experienced
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Global Staffing LLC, is currently seeking talented IT professionals for Business Analyst to support the SharePoint Online (SPOL) InfoPath and Workflow Conversion project. This analyst will be working primarily on Agile (Sprint) teams, but should also be familiar with Waterfall methodologies and the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Responsibilities include analyzing problems; documenting business processes; developing requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria; and managing requirements traceability and testing for SPOL forms and workflow conversions.
*local candidates strongly preferred
*interviews will be conducted via MS Teams or Google Meet.
*candidates will telework now (after coming to office to pick up laptop). Once restrictions are lifted, candidates will be required to work onsite daily M-F 8-5pm, NO exceptions
*candidate selected will be extended beyond 6/30/21, likely for an additional year
• Serve as a lead BA on the SharePoint Online (SPOL) InfoPath and Workflow Conversion project.
• Work with the Product Owners to understand current business processes and pain points
• Develop expertise in the customers’ business applications, forms and workflows
• Conduct Root Cause Analysis to identify system gaps and deficiencies that require a business, technical or blended approach for resolution
• Diagram current processes and proposed modifications using process flows, context diagrams and data flow diagrams
• Discover and document requirements and user stories with a focus on improving both business and technical processing
• Decompose requirements into Epics and Features and create clear and concise user stories that are easy to understand and implement by technical staff for converting forms and workflows
• Utilize progressive elaboration; map stories to technical design specifications to be used by internal staff to develop the system modifications
• Identify and group related user stories into Themes, document the dependencies and associated business processes
• Assist Product Owner in maintaining the product backlog
• Create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups
• Propose alternative solutions that balance cost and benefit, and adequately test a solution’s feasibility for business and technical compatibility
• Collaborate with staff, vendors, consultants, and contractors as they are engaged on tasks to formulate, detail and test potential and implemented solutions.
• Perform Quality Analyst functions such as defining test objectives, test plans and test cases, and executing test cases (including regression testing)
• Assist Product Owners with testing the deliverables and coordinate User Acceptance Testing
• The candidate must have a minimum of 5-7 years of experience delivering business and systems analysis artifacts.
• 5+ years experience as an Agile Business Analyst; strong understanding of Scrum concepts and methodology
• Experience serving as a BA for SharePoint; forms and workflow knowledge and project experience in migrations and conversions
• Experience translating client and product strategy requirements into application requirements and user stories
• Proficient with defining acceptance criteria and managing acceptance process with development
• Experience with large, multi-module systems
• Expertise with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Visio, PowerPoint, Project Server)
• Experience with Application Lifecycle management (ALM)
• The candidate must have exceptional written and oral communications skills and have the proven ability to work well with a diverse set of peers and customers
• Experience with SharePoint Online (SPOL) migrations and forms/workflow conversion projects (Highly Desired)
• Experience working on projects that used CanvasApp and/or Model Driven Apps (Nice to Have)
• CBAP and/or CSPO Certification
• Experience using Team Foundation Server for agile software development and work item tracking
• Experience with automated testing tools such as Test Complete
GLOBAL STAFFING LLC is a EEO employer and certified WOSB that specializes in employment-related services that include temporary and contract staffing, recruiting, permanent placement, outsourcing, outplacement, and consulting solutions. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes happiness, work life balance, and flexibility.