Career Level Experienced
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Global Staffing LLC, is currently seeking talented IT professionals , we are looking for Test Automation Engineer is highly experienced in providing automated functional and regression testing services for software delivery projects.
The Test Automation Engineer is responsible for the creation, maintenance and execution of automated test artifacts. The Test Automation Engineer will utilize a variety of tools and scripting languages to create high quality, reusable automated test scripts that can be utilized in multiple environments. This person should possess a strong foundational understanding of testing principles, processes and methods as defined in the methodology framework. Engineer is also responsible for ensuring that the testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology are applied as specified in testing approach, and that all testing results are easily accessible and understandable.
Daily duties include:
• Use automation test tools to develop and maintain automated test artifacts.
• Contribute to the sections of automated test plan.
• Complete sections of maintenance plan for automated test scripts as assigned.
• Plan, develop and execute automated functional and performance test scripts.
• Capture, analyze and report test results to managers and project executives.
• Log and track defects.
• Maintain automation script repository.
• Obtain application authentication and authorization for automated testing in all environments.
• Conduct automated role-based testing.
• Contribute to work estimates as necessary.
• Execute testing data management plan activities.
• Consistently provide high quality analysis of assigned issues.
• Expand functional/data model knowledge of application.
• Seek and share ways to improve test processes via the use of automation.
• Assist in evaluating and maintaining automation tools, as necessary.
Skill Required :
- Development using Object Oriented Programming Language such as VB or Java. Must provide detail of candidate’s experience on project work -Required 3Years
- Automated Test Strategy Development for large organizations encompassing complex application frameworks- Required 1Years
- Experience Using an Automation Tool like Worksoft or QTP or UFT. Selenium does not meet this requirement- Required 1Years
- Application Testing experience- Required 1Years
- Experience using defect tracking tools- Required 1Years
- Experience with creating and maintaining MySQL databases- Desired 2 Years
- Knowledge of SAP -Nice to have 1 Years
- Strong problem-solving skills – Required 5 Years
- Ability to work under pressure and tight timelines and diagnose and resolve complex problems quickly in a team environment -Required 2 Years
- Ability to document and adhere to design process – Required 2 Years
- Effective communication skills to coordinate with team and lead about status and issues – Required 5 Years
- Working with testing phases of the SDLC -Required 2 Years
- Ability to follow directions precisely from documentation or verbal instructions -Required 3 Years
GLOBAL STAFFING LLC is a certified WOSB that specializes in employment-related services that include temporary and contract staffing, recruiting, permanent placement, outsourcing, outplacement, and consulting solutions.