Career Level Mid Level
Industry EGLE Ride Project
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Global Staffing is looking for a Lead Software Test Analyst to join our team. The Lead Software Test Analysts will be responsible for creating Test closure reports in addition to the requirements for all test team members.
The ideal candidate has a curious mind and enjoys taking a challenging problem, breaking it down into sections, reviewing the information, and asking the right questions. This person must have exceptional people skills as well as creative solutions.
- Evaluates and tests new or modified software programs and software development procedures used to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conform to establishment guidelines
- Writes, revises, and verifies quality standards and test procedures for program design and product evaluation to attain quality of software economically and efficiently.
- Reviews new or modified program, including documentation, diagram, and flow chart, to determine if program will perform according to user request and conform to guidelines.
- Recommends program improvements or corrections to programmers.
- Reviews computer operating log to identify program processing errors.
- Enters instructions into computer to test program for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to establishment standards.
- Observes computer monitor screen during program test to detect error codes or interruption of program and corrects errors. Identifies differences between establishment standards and user applications and suggests modifications to conform to standards.
- Sets up tests at request of user to locate and correct program operating error following installation of program. Conducts compatibility tests with vendor-provided programs.
- Monitors program performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
- documentation to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
- Will use Microsoft Test Manager or Microsoft Azure Dev Ops to document and report on testing defects.
Develop and communicate
- Develops, publishes, and implements test plans.
- Writes and maintains test automation.
- Evaluates, recommends, and implements automated test tools and strategies.
- Develops, maintains, and upgrades automated test scripts and architectures for application products. Also writes, implements, and reports status for system test cases for testing.
- Analyzes test cases and provides regular progress reports.
- Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
- Develop and communicate detailed specifications for implementation while maintaining customer expectations.
- Produce reports, timelines, and graphics to communicate expectations and progress to management, customers, investors, and other relevant parties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, or a related field
- 5-7 years of related experience
- 5+ years of software testing experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experienced management skills with the ability to lead, facilitate, motivate and organize
About Global Staffing:
GLOBAL STAFFING LLC is a certified WOSB that specializes in employment-related services that include temporary and contract staffing, recruiting, permanent placement, outsourcing, outplacement, and consulting solutions. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes happiness, work life balance, and flexibility.
For more information and a full list of our curent openings, visit www.globalstaffusa.com