Career Level Experienced
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Global Staffing is looking for a Sr. IT Infrastruture Project Manager to join our team. This person will lead the successful execution of a variety of projects from start to finish.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with excellent time-management and problem-solving abilities who thrives in fast-paced environments.
- Coordinate all activities related to a project and be the focal point for all communications, status, and schedules for multiple concurrent IT projects
- Manage projects of all sizes through intake, initiation, planning, manage and monitor, execution and closing while managing the constraints of cost, time, resources, scope, and quality.
- Lead the planning and implementation of cloud migrations and related projects for multiple project teams.
- Oversee the overall planning, coordination, execution, and completion of assigned projects and strategic initiatives
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- .Define, develop, and execute project plans specifying goals, strategy, resources, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans according in collaboration with the PMO methodology and process, ensuring project goals are met on time and on budget.
- Manage and negotiate all requests for change order.
Work with stakeholders to gather and manage the business requirements migrations from on-premise data center to cloud environment.
Data center infrastructure project experience (from SOW/initiation, through execution & closing – including testing & DR familiarity)
Cloud, preferably for Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Amazon Managed Services (AMS) project experience
Managed projects for the migration of data from on-prem to cloud environments like AWS or Azure
Familiarity with Active Directory (AD), software licenses & certifications, and Domain Name System (DNS)
Understands information security concepts (antivirus, encryption, SSO, MFA)
- Knowledge of: Data center fundamentals to include on-premise servers, VMWare, storage, networking, and wireless networking fundamentals to include WANs, LANS technologies (i.e. routers, switches, access points, etc.); AZURE and/or AWS; network infrastructure; data center operations; and business applications development and support.Bachelor’s degree in a related field
Skills in: managing and coordinating work between operations and development teams; communicating effectively orally and in written form; negotiation; presentation; large scale network migration projects; data center infrastructure migration to AZURE and AWS; and Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
Ability to: be a technical leader that can drive project processes and technical projects to meet time sensitive deadlines; work with minimal assistance; establish and maintain a good working relationship within and outside the Infrastructure teams; manage multiple projects, activities, and tasks under time constraints within a fast-paced environment; effectively communicate project scope, status, and issues to internal and external stakeholders; manage multiple concurrent projects efforts of various sizes; build comprehensive projects schedules with critical path; manage project scope, costs, and timelines; and handle risk and issue management, mitigation, and escalation.
PMP Certification preferred
If you have experience with Information Technology or in any related field, and are looking to explore this opportunity, we would like to set up a time to discuss our vision with you.
About Global Staff
GLOBAL STAFFING LLC is a certified WOSB that specializes in employment-related services that include temporary and contract staffing, recruiting, permanent placement, outsourcing, outplacement, and consulting solutions. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes happiness, work life balance, and flexibility.
For more information and a full list of our current openings, visit www.globalstaffusa.com.