Career Level Experienced
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Global Staffing LLC looking for Sr. Tableau Specialist (645800)
The ideal candidate for the Tableau Specialist position will have extensive experience with Tableau development, administration, and adoption. Candidate should have advanced skills connecting to various data sources and types, preparing data, and developing well-designed and effective dashboards in Tableau Desktop and Prep. And have experience managing schedules, structuring projects, and administering user access and roles in Tableau Server.
Candidate must be comfortable collaborating with business partners to define and document requirements, proposing design and analytical solutions, and assuring adoption and use of dashboards and reports. The candidate should have experience developing guidelines, templates, and best practices to assist other analysts and business partners with their own Tableau work. The candidate should have excellent communications skills and be comfortable presenting and teaching to a variety of audiences.
Candidate should combine technical skills in Tableau with an understanding of business/healthcare processes and oversight. Must be able to interact with business partners to identify needs and solutions, have the skills to deliver it, and a team-focus to ensure effective deployment and use.
Skill Required / Desired :
- Advanced ability to identify and translate business requirements into technical and informational solutions- Required 5 Years
- Strong SAS or SQL experience including joining multiple tables to extract data in a large, complex, and normalized data warehouse – Required 3 Years
- Strong ability to effectively diagnose, isolate, and resolve complex problems pertaining to data and its infrastructure – Required 5 Years
- Advanced Tableau experience developing sophisticated dashboards and visualizations -Required 5 Years
- Strong Tableau site administrator skills related to scheduling, folder/project management, user access, and dashboard performance – Required 3 Years
- Desirable to have experience working with health care,especially Medicaid, claims data and information- Desired 3 Years
- Hands on ETL tool experience- Desired 3 Years.
GLOBAL STAFFING LLC is a certified WOSB that specializes in employment-related services that include temporary and contract staffing, recruiting, permanent placement, outsourcing, outplacement, and consulting solutions.