Career Level Experienced
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Global Staffing LLC, is currently seeking talented IT professionals ,***The candidate will be allowed to work remotely until all staff return to site. At that point the candidate will be required to come onsite.
***The candidate will need to come onsite the first day to collect equipment.
Two Senior Software Developer – 5+ years’ experience
No positions : 2
The Senior Software Developer will be part of a team to implement a software solution for the voter and elections software modernization project. The candidate must have excellent written and spoken communication skills to provide technical and complex information to management and stakeholders as well as other IT staff, be able to work within a team and independently, follow guidelines and standards as set forth by agency IT, and ensure technical quality of deliverables.
Application Software Development:
The candidate will participate in the modernization project for voter and elections software. The product will be a web application(s) with a front end written with Angular in mind and the middleware/backend written in .Net Core; entity framework will be used in relation to DB connectivity. Tasks may include any of the following: providing potential design suggestions, developing clean solutions, executing functional and unit testing, and writing test scenarios. The candidate must ensure their work is safeguarded, well documented, and ready to deploy, via the software change management tool. The candidate will acquire technical assistance from the group leader in developing the solution and to assure quality of work and adherence to intradepartmental coding standards.
The candidate will also fulfill responsibilities for ad hoc remediation of field software issues as identified and tracked by the IT bug/incident tracking application. This may include releasing software patches, data cleanup, and/or coordinating with the infrastructure side of IT for hardware/network issues.
Application Software Research:
The candidate may be required to (1) perform research by investigating, prototyping and testing, and (2) document new software development technologies that could benefit the team and/or project.
Application Software Documentation:
The candidate will be required to provide documentation, per IT development policy, of developed or modified software. The documentation will be used to complement the existing collection and ensure it is kept up to date.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES / COMPETENCIES:
• [Required] Experience in C# with .NET Core
• [Required] Experience in Angular
• [Required] Experience in HTML5
• [Required] Experience in CSS3
• [Required] Experience in bootstrap
• [Preferred] Experience working with JSON objects and communicating via RESTful webservices
• [Preferred] Experience in Front End Development by developing responsive website UI design to handle users of different devices and browsers
• [Preferred] Experience with Entity Framework and SQL
Skill Required :
- Experience in C# with .NET Core – Required 5 Years
- Experience in Angular- Required 5 Years
- Experience in HTML5- Required 5 Years
- Experience in CSS3- Required 5 Years
- Experience in bootstrap- Required 5 Years
- Experience working with JSON objects and communicating via RESTful webservices -Highly desired 5Years
- Experience in Front End Development by developing responsive website UI design to handle users of different devices and browsers -Highly desired 5 Years
- Experience with Entity Framework and SQL – Highly desired 5 Years
GLOBAL STAFFING LLC is a certified WOSB that specializes in employment-related services that include temporary and contract staffing, recruiting, permanent placement, outsourcing, outplacement, and consulting solutions.