Career Level Experienced
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Global Staffing LLC. is looking to add a new Solution Architect to their team who will balance various aspects of the project, from safety to design.
Responsibilities for Solution Architect:
- Analyze current technologies used within the company and determine ways to improve
- Document and monitor requirements needed to institute proposed updates
- Work closely with Information Technology professionals within the company to ensure hardware is available for projects and working properly
- Propose and establish framework for necessary contributions from various departments
- Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources and scope
- Work closely with project management teams to successfully monitor progress of initiatives
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions
- Define clear goals for all aspects of a project and manage their proper execution
- Project management and leadership skills are essential
- Experience with integration architecture and proven work experience with Agile/Scrum teams
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
- Experience in software engineering and design architecture, developing enterprise and solution level architectural designs.
- Technical experience with large scale system integration
- Positive outlook in meeting challenges and working to a high level
- Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, methodology development, and data mapping.
- Professional experience working with and analyzing computer hardware and software
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with operating systems