Career Level Experienced
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Global Staffing is requesting to backfill vacant position. This resource supports WebSphere for large projects and provides considerable business and technical knowledge to complex IT projects Years of Experience: 5 plus years.
This resource works as a Middleware Administrator. This resource is part of a team that maintains environments for Bridges (over 100 servers) and SACWIS (over 60 servers). This resource is a lead administrator working with the new Next Generation Digital Infrastructure (NGDI) environment for Rational tools (over 30 servers). This resource serves as a lead in DTMB’s transition to OpenShift and utilizing Containers and Docker, which involves several applications such as OBRA and Crime Victims. This resource also acts as a Backup JBOSS Admin for Behavioral and Public Health Projects
If this position is not backfilled quickly, support for the Middleware applications will suffer including the critical support provided for Bridges and SACWIS,
• Participate 24 x 7 in software, and hardware support.
• Install and Configuration of Websphere version 9.x application server Network Deployment
• Install and Configuration of IBM HTTP Server 9.x
• Install and Configuration of IBM Content Navigator (ICN) 3.01, 3.02
• Plan and implement the installation of fix packs, interim fixes.
• Takes initiative to modernize non-standard models, processes, and implementations
• Consult on technical solutions that include hardware design and server networking design
• Monitor performance via DynaTrace and log analyzation
• Maintain application to meet IRS and local internal security standards
• Resolve IRS audit concerns and remediate known vulnerabilities
• Optional desired duties include supporting IBM MQM
• Other duties as assigned
GLOBAL STAFFING LLC is a EEO employer and certified WOSB that specializes in employment-related services that include temporary and contract staffing, recruiting, permanent placement, outsourcing, outplacement, and consulting solutions. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes happiness, work life balance, and flexibility.